- S3 Developer Guide
- Endpoints and Access Keys
- Third-Party Tools
- Veeam® 12
- Archiware P5
- Arq Backup
- Filezilla Pro
- Milestone XProtect
- Mountain Duck
- /n software S3 Drive
- S3 Browser
- Synology Hyper Backup
- TrueNAS® CORE
- UpdraftPlus WordPress
- Veeam® Backup for Microsoft 365
- Vembu BDR Suite
- Veritas Backup Exec
- Windows Network Drive
- CNAME Record Guide
- S3 API Documentation
Duplicati is a backup client that can be used to store backups online on e2 storage solutions. Learn how to access and manage IDrive® e2 storage via Duplicati.
You must have at least one bucket created in your IDrive® e2 account.
To access IDrive® e2 using S3 Access Keys,
- Download and install Duplicati on your computer. For Linux systems, ensure these prerequisites are fulfilled.
- Launch the application and click Add backup.
- Select Configure a new backup and click Next. You can also import a configured job or storage provider.
- In the General backup settings screen, provide a name and description for the backup job, set encryption preferences and click Next.
- In the Backup destination screen:
- Select Storage Type as S3 Compatible.
- Select the Use SSL checkbox.
- Select Custom server URL for server and enter the service point e.g., l4g4.ch11.idrivee2-2.com.
Know more about endpoint URLs.
- Enter Bucket name (container name) where you wish to store the backups.
- Select Bucket create region as (default) ().
- Select Storage class as Standard (STANDARD).
- Specify Folder path to store backups at a particular location within a bucket.
- Enter AWS Access ID and AWS Access Key. These values can be obtained from the Access Keys tab of the IDrive® e2 account.
- Click Test Connection. Select NO if prompted to prepend the username. A success message will be displayed.
- Once the connection works successfully, click Next.
- In the Source Data screen, select files or folders for backup and click Next.
- Create a schedule for the backup job from the Schedule screen and click Next.
- Set the preferences under General options and click Save. The backup job will run as per schedule or you can also start backup immediately.